How To Stamp Your Kid's Uniform
Thank you so much for your order, this page contains everything you need to know about using your stamp and Stamptastic.
How easy is it to use Stamptastic?
Instructions for Stamptastic Inkpad:
- Suitable for most surfaces: fabric, metal, paper, wood, leather and some plastics.
- No need to iron.
- For best results stamp on care labels where ink will withhold minimum 50 washes without fading
- Store in the original bag provided.
- Avoid direct sunlight or excessive heat when storing.
- In case of contact with eyes or open wounds, rinse thoroughly with clean water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- This is not a toy. Keep away from children.
We love to see your photos, so please tag us on social media
Spread the #Stamptastic love
Give your friend £5 off Stamptastic
Stamptastic Referral: Stamptasticuk.referralcandy.com
Give your friends £5 off a deluxe bundle and you receive a 20% discount code to spend at Stamptastic.
A little thank you...
15% off your next order, simply enter the code CS2625 at the checkout (min order £5) feel free to share with your friends
Please note the following items will be dispatched separately:
Aprons, personalised pencils & pencil cases, water bottles, wrapping paper, Christmas Eve boxes, beer, bags, rolling pins, personalised advent calendars, books and hip flasks