We are thrilled to support PTAs and in 2018 PTAs raised a whopping £16,377 commission with us.
Add this to the 947 £22 vouchers and in total we gave a HUGE £37,211 to PTAs (in just one year....)
25 PTAs raised over £50 in commission and were all entered into a draw to win £500 Stamptastic Vouchers!
We are delighted to announce that the winning PTA is Sutton-at-Hone Primary School in Kent
Congratulations Sutton-at-Hone Primary!
We will be running the same competition this year, so any PTA that raises over £50 commission from 1st February 2019 to 31st January 2020 will be entered into a draw to win £500 of Stamptastic vouchers.
We understand your challenges!
As PTA volunteers ourselves we understand the challenges you face. To make your life as easy as possible, we have an automated fundraising scheme with the following features:
- PTAs will have access to their own special login area where they can track orders and commission
- 20% commission payments (-VAT) will be automated and paid out 3 times a year
- Greater transparency
- Access to a media pack
- More environmentally friendly (we will no longer be sending out leaflets, unless specifically requested)
There are lots of other opportunities to win vouchers and prizes for your PTA:
- Join our our Facebook Closed PTA Group where we are going to be holding more competitions
- Look out for our weekly competitions on our main our Facebook Page
- Write us a PTA blog post in return for a £30 voucher for your PTA. Here is an example of one written by Vicky Chairperson of St.Nicholas Church of England Primary School PTFA In Lancashire. Read her blog
What happens next?
For the magic to work, you will need to register your PTA as an affiliate.
Register here NOW and your PTA will receive a FREE £22 fundraising voucher!Register NowSee if your school is registered
"Stamptastic really is the easiest way to label all items for school. Once you see how it works it sells itself so the cashback scheme as a school fundraiser is an easy one to make work for everyone"
Roz - Tetherdown PTA
“Stamptastic offer a great product. It's so easy to use and lasts longer than any of the labels I've tried. All the parents I know who have purchased can’t recommend it enough. As a PTA of a school of just over 400 pupils not only does it help the school and parents in reducing lost property, but also we get a generous commission which now earns us more than Easyfundraising. “
Jolie - Elmwood Primary School
“We have loved working with Stamptastic, the product is brilliant and we get great feedback from parents. They pay the commission straight into our PTA School account and always communicate the amount we have raised. Would highly recommend. “
Laura - St Alphege Junior, Infant and Nursery School PTA