If you're preparing a nursery school bag for your child, here are some items that you may want to consider including:
- A change of clothes (including socks and underwear)
- Snacks (such as fruit, crackers, or granola bars)
- A water bottle
- Sunscreen (depending on the weather)
- A hat (depending on the weather)
- Tissues or wipes
- A small blanket or nap mat for nap time
- A favorite stuffed animal or comfort item (if allowed by the school)
- A book or small toy for quiet time
- A note or picture from you to comfort your child if they miss you.
It's a good idea to check with your child's school to see if they have any specific requirements or recommendations for what to bring in a nursery school bag.
Don't forget to label all the clothing! Here's a blog post on the best way to label nursery clothes and school uniform.
Stamptastic Personalised Name Stamps are the quickest way to label nursery clothes. The ink withholds minimum 50 washes on care labels without fading!