Here is a general checklist for parents of secondary school children:
School supplies: Make sure your child has all necessary school supplies, including textbooks, notebook, pen, pencil, calculator, etc.
Backpack: Purchase a new backpack or check the old one for any wear and tear.
Clothes: Ensure your child has appropriate attire for school, including uniforms if required.
- Don't forget to label all their uniform with the Stamptastic Personalised Name Stamps and Stamptastic Ink Pad because secondary school uniform is expensive!
- School schedule: Get a copy of your child's schedule and make sure they understand their daily routine.
- Technology: Check that your child has a functioning laptop or tablet and all necessary cables.
- Lunch/Snacks: Prepare or purchase healthy lunch options and snacks for your child.
- Transportation: Arrange for a safe and reliable way for your child to get to and from school.
- Communication: Keep in touch with your child's teacher and discuss any concerns you may have.
- Extracurricular activities: Encourage your child to participate in extracurricular activities that interest them.
- Bedtime routine: Establish a consistent bedtime routine to ensure your child gets enough sleep.
Remember, every child and school is different, so make sure to check with the school for specific requirements or recommendations.
Other blog posts you may enjoy